Stop trying to find yourself. Create the woman you want to be.

2013- Happy Family from Taking Action

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How's That Working for You- 100 Day Checkup

Virtually everyone has heard Dr.Phil say "How's that working for you?". Well I'm asking you the same thing. Have you started implementing your changes so that your life is different at the end of the 100 Days Challenge? We've started with the routines, slowly adding 1-2 items in the morning and at night. My exercise routine is working out 30 minutes approximately 2-3 times per week. And I'm writing everyday to start boosting my business. There are still things to work on and I'm taking it one day at a time.

What have you done to reach your 100 Day goals? Even one small change is progress. The next 100 days will go by regardless of what you do or don't do. The question is do you want to be right where you are or worse at the end of this year or do you want to start the year as a better you than this moment in time?

Tomorrow I'll post the link to my Halloween craft project. I'm guest blogging with Doodles and Doilies Spooktacular this month. Oh and I should mention I'm learning to make furniture. Yes furniture. Thanks to Ana White and her awesome inspirations. So come back to see my attempt at a coffee table from scrap lumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment